Douglas XMatrix DXS 663F Spinning and Casting Rod
Buy Any Blade Bait and Get a Mystery Blade Bait Box for Just $20!
Power: 3 / Med Lt
Line Weight: 8 - 12 lb.
Lure Weight: 1/8 - 5/8 oz.
Rod Weight: 3.7 oz.
Finesse Soft Plastics, Skipping
Trout & Panfish Techniques:
Crankbaits, Jigs, Paddle Tails & Underspins, Spinners & Spoons
The Douglas XMatrix Spinning and Casting Rod Series is a truly premium rod series. Highlighted by exquisite actions, designed to cover an impressive range of specific techniques and applications (18 Spinning and 25 Casting). XMatrix Rods feature high-end components top to bottom, inside and out. Made from a proprietary carbon matrix composition, the DXS and DXC Rods feature Fuji Reel Seats, Fuji alconite guides, high-density EVA grips, and graphite inserts.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
XMatrixSpinning and Casting Rod Series Features
- FUJI Alconite guides with a brackish/saltwater safe, highly corrosion resistant CC finish.
- Top of the line ceramic inserts that withstand all lines including braid.
- Tip-Top frames are front-welded to avoid tip wrap when using braid.
- Superior lightweight, balanced, powerful graphite and hybrid multi-modulus blanks.
- High quality FUJI reel seats with hidden thread for all day comfort.
- Ergonomically designed, form fitting high density EVA grips.
Wide variety of rod models for nearly every freshwater and inshore salt application, Platinum colored glare resistant matte finish blanks.
- High performance dialed-in actions designed for specific techniques as well as superior fish handling.
- Backed by a 5 year warranty with a timely $50 replacement or repair to get the angler back on the water.